• Bachelor, Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, MALAYSIA , 2001 • PhD, Chemical Engineering (Electrochemistry), University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, 2006
• Committee Member, Working Group on Measurement and Characterization, Standards Management Department, SIRIM Berhad.
CONFERENCE / WORKSHOP / SEMINAR
• Organizing Committee, 2nd World Engineering Congress (WEC) 2002, 22-25 July 2002, Crown Plaza, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
• Participant, 3rd International Workshop on Electrodeposited Nanostructures (Ednano-3), 25-26 March 2004, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
• Oral Presentation: Gold Electrocrystallisation on Glassy Carbon from a Thiosulphate-Sulphite Aged Electrolyte, Electrochem 2004, 12-15 September 2004, University of Leicester, UK.
• Poster Presentation: Atomic Force Microscopy Study of Gold Electrocrystallisation on Glassy Carbon Electrode, Electrochem 2005, 5-7 September 2005, Northumbria University, UK.
• Oral Presentation: Studies Related to Recovery of Gold From a Spent Thiosulphate-Sulphite Electrolyte, Green Electrodeposition Symposium, 208th Electrochemical Society (ECS) Meeting, 16-21 October 2005, Westin Bonaventure, Los Angeles, USA.
• Technical Committee, World Engineering Congress (WEC) 2007, 5-9 August 2007, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
• Treasurer, Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers (SOMChE 2007) 11-13 December 2007, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Malaysia.
AWARD AND ACHIEVEMENT
• Bronze medal, Pameran Rekacipta, Penyelidikan dan Inovasi (PRPI) 2007, `Gold Electrocrystallisation and Growth from a Thiosulphate-Sulphite Aged Electrolyte’
AREA OF SPECIALISATION
• Electrocrystallisation and Electrochemical Engineering
• Electrodeposition of Copper from Copper Sulphate Electrolyte. • Investigation on Selective Metal Recovery from Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Wastewater • Synthesis Of Carbon Nanotube For Gas Sensing Application
since 22 August'19
DISCLAIMER: All contents are my personal view & experience.
UPM will not be held responsible or liable for any issue including misfortune, accidents, injury, death, damage, lost, delay or inconvenience.
All rights are reserved. Any materials cannot be reproduced or stored in any form without the written consent of the publisher.
If there are contents that inappropriate, infringe any copyright or against any Malaysia law or regulation, please report it here.