• Bachelor, Chemical Engineering, Polytechnic University of New York, Brooklyn, New York, USA, 1994. • PhD, Feedstock Recycling of Polymer Waste, University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, England, 2004.
• Catalysis, Waste Minimization, Recycling and Recovery.
• Kinetic Modeling of Mixed Plastic Waste Pyrolysis using Spent Catalyst, June 2007-June 2009, FRGS, MOSTI, National.
• Novel Pyrolysis Technology in Recovering Renewable Fuel and Precious Metal From E-waste, July 2007 – June 2009, Sciencefund, National
• Pyrolysis and Gasification Processes for Hydrogen Production, July 2007 – June 2009, RUGS, National
• Synthesis of Cellulose from Empty Fruit Bunch Fibres: A Potential Reinforcement for Biocomposite Application, July 2007 – June 2009, RUGS, National.
• Design & Development of Novel Heat Penetration Technique for Sterilization Process in Palm Oil Mills, Jan 2002 – May 2006, IRPA RM-8, National
since 22 August'19
DISCLAIMER: All contents are my personal view & experience.
UPM will not be held responsible or liable for any issue including misfortune, accidents, injury, death, damage, lost, delay or inconvenience.
All rights are reserved. Any materials cannot be reproduced or stored in any form without the written consent of the publisher.
If there are contents that inappropriate, infringe any copyright or against any Malaysia law or regulation, please report it here.